Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Directionally Challenged...


Honestly, when I first said the phrase, "I want to go to Fiji", I didn't quite know where it was located. Here are some maps for those of you, like me, who have/had no clue where Fiji is.In some maps, Fiji is split in two - some of the country is shown on the right side of the map, and some on the left side. It gets pretty confusing sometimes when you only see half the country...
Here's Fiji! I'll be on the bigger of the two islands - Viti Levu - in the city of Ba which is on the Northwest side of the island. I'll fly from SLC to Los Angeles and then onto Nadi, Fiji and then follow that already long trip with a couple hours bus ride to Ba. Thats a long 2 days...

Oh yeah, and I'll skip the day of Friday, June 10th because of the time change. Let me know how it goes, ok? Thanks.

Wish me luck!

2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment